Automotive Content Writers
We're seeking an experienced writer with experience researching and writing product reviews, roundups, and informational content pieces in the automotive niche.
What We're Looking For:
1) The Automotive Content Writer is able to meet the current writing needs of 5-10 articles per month. This professional freelancer will be provided with the keywords and basic instructions in advance.
2) Long-term commitment: ideally, we'd like to procure an experienced writer who is committed to working with us for at least 6 consecutive months or more.
3) Dependable, work-from-home Automotive Content Writer that can meet deadlines and communicate timely with other team members (via email) when applicable.
• Automotive experience is a must. This is someone that works on cars or a person who has a good general familiarity with common car maintenance or repairs;
• Ability to write with authenticity, character, and personality in each automotive content assignment;
• Compose automotive content with perfect English grammar;
• WordPress experience is a must—post articles inside Wordpress with proper formatting;
• Experience writing headlines using h1-h3 tags and knowing where and when to use them;
• Following our guidelines to insert proper affiliate links.
Must have automotive experience and WordPress skills. Applicants without these will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) List position as, "Automotive Content Writer".
2) Provide a link(s) to your automotive-related samples.
3) Add Details: Tell us about your automotive experience in complete sentences.
$20-$30 per hour, depending on automotive writing experience and proven WordPress abilities.
This is an independent contractor position. (6-month contract with opportunity for pay increase after the first 3 months.)
Automotive marketing firm, based in the U.S.—accepting letters of interest from all experienced automotive writers until December 2020.