Automotive Content Writers
Nov 11, 2020
We're seeking an experienced writer with experience researching and writing product reviews, roundups, and informational content pieces in the automotive niche.
What We're Looking For:
1) The Automotive Content Writer is able to meet the current writing needs of 5-10 articles per month. This professional freelancer will be provided with the keywords and basic instructions in advance.
2) Long-term commitment: ideally, we'd like to procure an experienced writer who is committed to working with us for at least 6 consecutive months or more.
3) Dependable, work-from-home Automotive Content Writer that can meet deadlines and communicate timely with other team members (via email) when applicable.
• Automotive experience is a must. This is someone that works on cars or a person who has a good general familiarity with common car maintenance or repairs;
• Ability to write with authenticity, character, and personality in each automotive content assignment;
• Compose automotive content with perfect English grammar;
• WordPress experience is a must—post articles inside Wordpress with proper formatting;
• Experience writing headlines using h1-h3 tags and knowing where and when to use them;
• Following our guidelines to insert proper affiliate links.
Must have automotive experience and WordPress skills. Applicants without these will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) List position as, "Automotive Content Writer".
2) Provide a link(s) to your automotive-related samples.
3) Add Details: Tell us about your automotive experience in complete sentences.
$20-$30 per hour, depending on automotive writing experience and proven WordPress abilities.
This is an independent contractor position. (6-month contract with opportunity for pay increase after the first 3 months.)
Automotive marketing firm, based in the U.S.—accepting letters of interest from all experienced automotive writers until December 2020.