French Content Assistant
Oct 14, 2020
We are looking for a long-term working relationship with a true professional with a friendly disposition and writes great French and English content.
The nature of our work is highly varied and client sites could be from any industry (art, travel, property, fashion, health, sport, web design, etc.) As an ethical company, we would never our writer to compose content for adult entertainment or dubious websites.
This is a work-from-home position, with no travel required. As a freelance content writer, you will simply need your own computer (either a PC or a Mac), a reliable internet connection, and the latest Microsoft Word software.
Qualified candidates from any country are welcome to apply
This French/English Content Writing role includes:
• SEO copywriting – researching and writing content for web pages, articles, directory submissions and links that have good titles and text using relevant keywords a good number of times (SEO training can be provided if need be).
• Managing your own work load to ensure that deadlines are met and high quality work is provided.
• Proof reading your own work before ending it on.
• Writing a mixture of sales orientated content and informative articles.
Compétences : Article Writing, Rédaction, Français, SEO
The freelance job has the following essential requirements:
• 100% fluent written and spoken French
• Basic level of English
• The ability to write content that is well researched, engaging and interesting
• The ability to write both sales orientated documents (proposals, adverts, etc.) and informative educational articles
• Competency with Microsoft Word
• At least 1 year of previous experience in copywriting (This might be one aspect of another position)
• Good communication skills, creativity, a good sense of humour and positive outlook
• A good team player
• Someone who is able to follow detailed instructions where required and use their own initiative where required
• Someone with high standards who strives for excellence
• Ability to work remotely from your own home
The current job is part-time and is anticipated to be at least 10 hours work per week, with the possibility of going full-time in the future for the right French/English writing candidate.
We are offering 3 Euros per 100 words of French content which will include a mixture of articles, submission details for directories, company descriptions, promotional content, etc.
- Based in Canada
- Heavily busy web design and SEO company