Outdoor Content Writer
Nov 10, 2020
Three remote Freelance Writers are needed for our client's B2B Magazine, which is based in Florida and Georgia. (Work from anywhere)
Topics will include General Business, Small Business Management, Technology for Small Business, Outdoor Products, Military Life, Law Enforcement, Legal Affairs.
We have an additional client that needs ongoing/dedicated Freelance Writers for their B2C quarterly magazine (ERP).
Topics include DIY, Wilderness Survival, Emergency First Aid, Self-Defense, Living Off-the-grid, Survival Products, Gun Laws and Legislation (States and Federal), and National Politics.
We'll be reviewing letters of interest throughout November and December 2020.
Freelance Writers MUST possess the following:
• Strong grasp of the English Language
• Ability to research and write business-related articles (700- 900 words)
• Passion for outdoor products, military surplus, emergency preparedness, and survival topics.
• Blogging on business related topics
• Comfortable with deadlines
• Accept a "Payment-per-Assignment" agreement
Special preference given to US military veterans.
• College degree preferred.
• Strong knowledge and proven experience
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please email a letter of interest —and— a sample of previously related work only.
• Links to your résumé or portfolio are highly desired.
• Subject line: "Outdoor Content Writer"
$90-150 per article/ 700-word projects.
Highly experienced writers will be considered for more complex assignments (with a substantial increase in compensation).
This is a 100% remote, freelance position.
(DP) A marketing company, based in the U.S, which targets the success of environment, business, and news industries.
Currently accepting letters of interest from experienced writers from anywhere (international).