User Research Content Strategist
Jun 2, 2021
The R&D team oversees the entire user journey on our app and ensures we engage with people in innovative ways, every step of the way. The User Research Content Strategist is a powerful part of this team and further support our ability to quickly create meaningful features and services for our audience
and consumers around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The User Research Content Strategist creates engaging content for press releases, company news articles, blog posts, and social media updates.
The User Research Content Strategist collaborates with our research, product development, product design, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure a joyful, long-lasting relationship with our audience/consumers.
DAILY WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Work closely with a cross-functional, geographically distributed team of user researchers, data scientists, product managers, designers, and engineers across North America, Europe, and the Middle East;
- Create content and deliver insights from the content strategy/results to help further drive evidence-based product and design decisions;
- Contribute content and updates on our social media platforms and contribute to the wider insights community.
- Proofread and grammar check other content from entry-level content writers (as needed).
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have verifiable experience composing research and marketing-related content for a company and/or corporation (at least 5 years of content development experience within the technology and international business industries is a must);
- Have proven experience in research roles in consumer-focused companies with significant expertise in identifying people's problems and needs to inform the development of new features and products.
- Hold a degree in Business, Human Computer Interaction, Communications, or a related field, or the equivalent in years of professional experience;
- Comfortable with planning, prioritizing, conducting, analyzing, and communicating with a variety of professionals and SMEs.
- Ability to work during Eastern Standard Time (EST)
READY TO APPLY?
Please submit the following:
- Explain "why" you qualify for this position
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
(or you may submit a link to your resume/CV and Cover Letter)
If selected for an interview, we may request at least two professional references and consent for a background check.
Annual starting salary $70,000 - $80,000 USD
Extensive learning opportunities
Flexible share incentives
Global parental leave
Flexible public holidays
Annual team industry trips and events
Podcast and entertainment company, based in the US; office expansion within the EMEA.