Writing Assistant Gig "As-needed"
Apr 22, 2021
Interested in a small, flexible writing gig? I'm in need of a writing assistant for occasional small projects.
This is an "as-needed" freelance writing gig. Here are some of the small projects I will need:
• Short articles (about various topics)
• Assistance with repurposing/rewriting old content (mostly business-related and/or instructions/manuals)
• Rewrite small- and medium-sized news articles
• Assist with social media posts
• Proven experience as a writer for a company/organization/business blog
• Ability to take requests and meet deadlines (usually within 3-5 business days)
• Work remotely
• Checks emails/messages for new work requests at least 4 times per week
What I'm REALLY looking for:
• Friendly (or easy to communicate with)
• Able to communicate in US English very well
• Follows instructions completely
• Willingness to learn/ adapt to a new workflow (when needed)
Ready to apply? Excellent! Applicant must:
• Submit at least 2 samples of written work -or- verifiable proof of experience
• Explain why you'd be a good "As-needed" Writing Assistant
• Minimum pay (per article or assignment, etc.)
I will not hire through an agency, platform, or recruiter. (Do not recommend your Fiverr, UpWork, or recruiter's office to me, as these are not my preferred channels at this time.)
I am looking to develop a positive, one-on-one work relationship directly with the Assistant Writer and provide extra work opportunities in the future (if work performance and skill level meets our needs).
Thanks for your time and interest!
$12-20 USD per rewrite projects (usually 300 - 800 words)
$10-12 USD per social media post
Higher compensation will be available for other projects and (proven) excellent work performance over time.
This is an "As-needed" gig. There are no minimum or maximum projects per week at this time. However, I can guarantee 2 or more projects per month.
Compensation will only be provided via PayPal
-or- the hired assistant may submit an agreed invoice to me per project completed.
Small business owner, based in the U.S. with international projects.