Aptara seeks three Business Writers to develop LO's. Read More...
- Benefits Offered
Dental, Medical, Vision
- Employment Type
Virtual Business Writer Opportunity
Start: ASAP Duration: 6 months Location: REMOTE
Apply through Zip Recruiter: https://bit.ly/2rfyeDE
We (Zip Recruiter) are working exclusively with our client to identify three Content Writers to write learning objects (LO’s) that consist of 4-6 pages of education objectives for property, casualty and risk management insurance. The LO’s will include an intro, overview and course content which will prepare the student for the exams. In this role, you will perform analysis work and research content for each topic in order to write Learning Objectives, introduction to the topic, overview of the topic, etc.
The team has over 230 Learning objects that need to be written for an April 2019 publishing roll-out. Topics will include risk management and emerging technologies, personal finance and business law. The client will provide samples of LO’s, templates, design and structure.
Start: ASAP Duration: 6 months Location: Malvern, PA. Local candidates preferred but open to 100% virtual/remote/telecommute.
· Strong business writing / content writing experience
· Experience producing a wide range of content (articles, business articles, textbooks, course content, blogs, etc.) for a variety of different audiences, with a focus on the adult learner
· Experience writing for Finance, Insurance or Human Resources
· Analysis/research experience
· Strong communications skills
· Writing samples required at time of submission
· Background check required if selected
· Insurance experience (risk, property and casualty) strongly preferred
· Knowledge and experience to explain risk management and emerging technologies, personal finance and business law
Company website: https://www.aptaracorp.com/