Our team is looking for freelance writers/ bloggers that are creative, smart, and agile individuals who can work with a truly global team.
Export Port is an international B2B e-Commerce trading platform. We are transforming the way international trade is done by making it easier, safer, and less costly for Small and Medium Businesses to join the world of Importing and Exporting.
As an Export Portal International Writer, you will have the freedom to suggest topics and subjects you are passionate about, pending approval. You will also receive topics and subjects suggested by our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing relevant insights into content to curate the most impactful content based on trends and usage patterns to increase engagement.
- Writing or producing Blogs, Articles, and Press Releases in your country
- Translate Export Portal Press Releases, Ads, Social Media Posts, ext.
- Open to collaborating with other writers in different countries
Applicants must have extensive knowledge in:
- International Business
- Local Trade/ Business Laws
- Trade Agreements in your Country
- Travel & International Relationships
- The Current Political State
- Impacts on International Trade
To be considered for this position you must submit samples of your writing (either by attachment or link), along with your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please tell us why you believe you would be the best fit for this position, how you would benefit Export Portal, and what topics Export Portal should focus on. Writers will be compensated for each approved article.
To apply, copy and paste the link into your web browser: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/ec97a09f396d40219190d3f8536608d4