We are looking for a seasoned contract Grant Writer. The Grant Writer will be responsible for researching, writing and coordinating the entire grant application process; management of proposals and maintaining a donor database for this Humanitarian Initiative.
Grant Writer For Nonprofit – Humanitarian Work – Human Trafficking
Compensation is 10% of the total grant.
This is a high profile project. In today’s global economy modern day slavery- Human Trafficking of Minor Children - is continuing to expand exponentially. Our focus is to educate and empower our nation’s youth, and mobilize the surrounding tech communities nationwide, to align together to educate students on modern day slavery and how to respond and report appropriately should they or someone they know fall within the perils of human trafficking.
The duties and qualifications for this person include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Having a seasoned and stellar past in writing high-quality grant proposal
narratives, applications, and supporting documents;
· Identify grant opportunities;
· Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant;
· Work with the company to compile financials and data;
· Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all
· Develops and maintains a proposal calendar;
· Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals;
· Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants;
A minimum of 5 years of experience in research and grant writing is required. Nonprofit experience a plus and a Bachelor’s Degree is required;
· Demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals · Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven;
· Clear, precise and compelling writing skills;
· Able to effectively communicate;
· Motivated with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy;
· High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To ensure success, it is imperative that you have excellent writing skills and be committed to the mission you are representing.
Applicants must be deadline driven with outstanding multitasking abilities. Compensation is 10% of the total grant.
To Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to Tsmithson@isafeventures.com