I am seeking 2-3 Wordpress Assistants who can be my experts for all tasks related content creation (blog posts, social media posts), client communications regarding content approvals, and uploading content to my clients Wordpress websites.
For context, my company helps businesses streamline their content production process. We are like a one-stop-shop for businesses seeking increased SEO exposure. So, we handle copy creation, copy editing, transcription, publishing/distribution, and more.
Many of our clients require that we upload their content to their website and social media channels at pre-approved scheduled times. You don't need to know how to code (although that would be a bonus), but I do need you to be very familiar and experienced with using WP, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram so you can efficiently upload and post content.
This is remote work, however, you must be available Monday-Friday (Eastern Time/US) via our content inbox and by phone, if needed.
I am looking for someone to commit to a minimum of (10) hours per week.
Base salary will be within the range of $200-275 weekly, with additional compensation for each content post created for our clients.
Here’s some of the tasks we’d expect you’d be very familiar with…
- Ability to switch between WP/Text editor;
- Ability to add media embed codes using text editor ;
- Ability to upload & embed media (audio, images, video, etc);
- Understanding of on-page SEO and ability to use SEO Yoast - Familiar with setting up vanity URLs
- Understanding of tags/categories;
- Secure internet connection;
- Virus protection software installed on your computer;
- Ability to set up opt-in form software (e.g. Optin Monster) and connect to CRM platforms like Infusionsoft is a plus;
- Basic html knowledge is a plus;
- Landing page & lead generation skills are a plus;
- Experience with podcasting is a plus.
Think you have what it takes?
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant) - Admin Assistant - Email Management - Project Coordinator - Quality Assurance
• English - Speaking - Writing
• Marketing & Sales - Lead Generation - SEO - Social Media Marketing
• Webmaster - Content Management - Wordpress
• Project Management - Marketing Project Management
Shan Law and Co.
In the future, there may be additional positions available for more freelance work. At this time, we are only seeking to fill this position. Only respond if you are qualified, please.