As a content management firm, we are presently seeking experienced Business Copywriters with exceptional time-management skills and excellent English grammar to fulfil monthly contract projects for three of our enterprise clients.
As a professional writer, you possess a strong attention to editing detail, APA format, and experience as a remote contractor.
Monthly Writing Tasks
1) Receive business topics and details to write content for specific digital campaign projects (i.e. enterprise business blog posts, website content, article posts, business whitepapers, etc.)
2) Edit and proofread aged documents for grammar errors and incorrect backlinks.
3) Script business letters for our clients based on their assigned monthly projects.
Each client will disperse approximately 2 projects per month.
TISE may assign a minimum of 2 projects per month, with an opportunity delegate additional assignments to our writers based on their actual work productivity and consistent quality. Contract guarantee a minimum of 2 projects per month. There are no health benefits offered to contractors.
Business degree or college business course completion
2+ years of business writing experience
Highly Preferred Candidates will have 3+ years of experience developing:
Blogs, articles, whitepapers, case studies, and web content curation within small and mid-sized business industries.
Strongest preference is given to experienced content writers who have strong writing samples available online.
At this time, we are accepting at least 1 of the following expressions of your quality work and performance:
Online Portfolio(s) demonstrating your business writing skills (highly preferred)
Only qualified candidates with proven skills and excellent English business grammar will be considered.
Apply to TISE CORP by:
1) Sending one email to: TiseCorp@hotmail.com
2) (BRIEFLY) Tell us about yourself as a remote business writer.
3) Include links to your online samples or portfolio (highly preferred), or attach 1 resume or CV if you do not have a portfolio.
If you are selected for further review, we will contact you via email to schedule a face-to-face Skype interview.
This is a remote, contract position. U.S. professionals preferred, however, we will definitely consider international writers that can receive bi-weekly compensation through Paypal or Stripe.