Deeds has an exciting opening for a Blog Writer that has extensive experience building featured posts and SEO content. Do you have 2 solid years writing blogs that engage entrepreneurial audiences? We look forward to hearing from you!
Our 10 year-old company has recently shifted its business model to include new and small business owners— primarily targeting millennials. And that’s why we happy to leverage a Blog Writer for our new service website, who must be able to:
Connect with all audiences, with a really bold focus on millennials;
Engage entrepreneurs and new small businesses;
Translate corporate jargon into common terminology—to help any reader understand and keep their attention;
Provide powerful SEO management within the content—and occasional backup tasks for our Social Media Manager;
Communicate great and work closely with our Sales and Marketing team—to help establish new ideas and expand brand strategies as needed.
What We Offer
· A competitive salary, based on your experience and short 5 minute typing test results (proving your grammar/editing/keyword skills)
· Telecommute opportunity (work from your home office)
· Hourly reimbursement for weekly online meetings with our sales/marketing teams
· Holiday bonuses for amazing work and internet cost reimbursement (after 90 days of excellent work)
· Full credit for your written content (no ghost writing)
What Our Blog Writer Must Have
· A relevant college-level degree, certification, or applicable coursework completion towards a Marketing, Business, or Communications career;
· At least two positive references from clients or companies worked for within the past 5 years (must be references that can verify your writing experience/skills/professionalism/etc.)
· Ability to work from home and attend weekly online meeting calls;
· High-speed internet connection.
Ready to submit an application with us?
To get started, send us the following:
· Contact details and availability
· 2-3 Samples of your best work
· Tell us about yourself (using perfect English grammar)