We are looking for a freelance Financial Writer to craft marketing, educational, and research materials for financial advisors in the ultra-high-net-worth space. The Financial Writer will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with senior management, research teams, subject matter experts, business development, and the marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work remotely with content owners and reviewers in a collaborative manner
• Distill research publications into clear, compelling, easy-to-digest pieces
• Write blog posts with subject matter experts
• Compose key pieces of marketing communications such as brochures, client briefing one-pagers, emails, website content, and client decks
• Ensure that the Aperio tone of voice – clear, rigorous, and thought-provoking – is reflected across our materials and communications
• BS/BA; we are open in terms of academic major, from Marketing to English, Journalism, and Liberal Arts, as long as you have an outstanding talent for writing with a voice
• Five-plus years of writing experience in the asset management industry, with a solid understanding of quantitative portfolio management and indexing
• Understanding of the ultra-high-net-worth market segment and its communication requirements
• Capacity to communicate complex matters in simple, nontechnical, and compelling terms
• Ability to write not only with clarity and accuracy but also with a bold and distinct style
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Collaborative spirit and robust organizational skills
• Please provide writing samples and a cover letter where, among other things, we would like to hear about your favorite financial writer and nonfiction writer
California Residents: The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to inform job applicants about the categories of information Aperio collects about you and the purposes for which Aperio will use your information. For personal information subject to the CCPA, please see this Privacy Notice, which contains required disclosures and details information that we collect as a part of our job application process.
Applicants: Please be aware and cautious about scams and requests for information from sources claiming to be affiliated with or working on behalf of Aperio Group. Be suspicious of anyone contacting you from an email domain other than “aperiogroup.com” or “app.bamboohr.com”, or calling you about a job opportunity if you have not sent a resume to us. We will never ask for personal or background check information directly over email or the telephone before providing a formal job offer, and we only use secure methods to request and receive such information. If you are concerned about the legitimacy of a communication or request, we suggest that you call our main line (415) 339-4300 to verify.
Your Referral Source: RemoteWriterJobs . com