When you join Dynamo, you don’t just become another number, you become part of a family. A family who thrives to keep morale high and opportunities endless. We believe in hiring strong team players who are passionate and driven to succeed. Our mission is your professional development.
The candidate will primarily support end-user documentation such as online help, printable guides, FAQs, and release information. Secondly, maintain system-level documentation such as requirement documents, application design documents, and data dictionaries. For training purposes, create interactive online tutorials (CBT), videos, classroom materials for students and trainers, and help facilitate live training.
• Associate degree in English composition/technical writing/or related field.
• At least 1 year of technical writing experience.
• Ability to translate highly technical language into a format end user can easily understand.
• Ability to read and interpret technical requirements and software application changes.
• Experience working with technical and non-technical team members.
• Team building skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in producing user documents such as such as User Guide, User Manuals, FAQs, and presentations.
• Experience working with technical staff, including developers to create release notes for applications.
• Experience with MS SharePoint, Adobe, RoboHelp, and Captive.
• Experience with Techsmith Camtasia.
• 508 experience and background.
What We Offer You:
• An engaging, familial culture centered around personal and team development
• 100% paid medical benefits
• 401K with company match
• Tuition reimbursements
• Monthly commuting stipends
Clearance: Public Trust
Primary Location: Remote
Dynamo Technologies is an SBA 8(a), Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) that specializes in technology and management consulting, providing full project life-cycle solutions to the Federal government. Dynamo has extensive experience successfully servicing numerous US federal agencies and commercial customers. Our experienced leadership team combined with the quality and caliber of our data scientists, software engineers, technologists and program management professionals sets us apart from the competition.