The Marketing Copywriter creates persuasive copy to promote and educate both existing and prospective customers about our financial products and in all relevant channels.
This professional remotely collaborates with departments bank-wide as well as other marketing team members to ensure business strategies are met and that all marketing materials are on bank brand and voice.
• Work collaboratively with Marketing team and departments to create copy supporting marketing strategies; implement across relevant channels including blog posts, ads, social media, newsletters, articles, press releases, letters, etc.
• Write clear, compelling, action-oriented copy to drive engagements, ensuring the content has a consistent voice, style, and tone.
• Edit and proofread marketing materials to ensure accuracy and consistency with brand voice.
• Assist within continuous definition of our brand voice and ensure all copy crafted is on brand.
• Collaborate remotely with other marketing team members to devise creative strategies that supports business objectives, enhances the customer experience, and drives engagement.
• Complete work efficiently and on time by setting priorities, establishing timelines, and leveraging resources with little supervision.
• Stay up-to-date on marketing and advertising trends.
• Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws and regulations applicable to their role. Complete compliance training; follow internal processes and controls as required.
• Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in bank policies. • Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Regular and reliable online conference attendance is an essential function of this position. The Marketing Copywriter must attend weekly online meetings.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a Copywriter in either a corporate or remote agency setting required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, etc.).
• Ability to visualize, write, and communicate concepts.
Applicants will be tested (if selected) and all qualifications verified.
• Accurate and detailed
• Problem solver and critical, creative thinker
• Time efficient in managing multiple projects
• Self-motivated and takes initiative
• Deadline driven
• Effective communicator — written and verbal
• Indoor, remote work – not exposed to outdoor elements or hazards.
• Weekly online meetings required; must have a quiet work environment during online conferencing.
Competitive salary; compensation levels are based on experience with an opportunity for pay increases each quarter.
Equal Opportunity Employer