(AI) Curriculum Writer
May 23, 2023
Remote, US Only
Please note: USA (except Colorado)
We are looking for an AI/machine learning engineer subject-matter expert/curriculum writer to join us in creating curriculum on the topic of AI & machine learning. In this role, you will work with an instructional designer, other subject-matter experts, and AI to develop a new program that prepares professionals to apply AI and machine learning skills to their current role.
• Collaborate with instructional designers, subject-matter experts, and AI to:
• Create learning objective so Create formative and summative assessment
• Create lesson text and images
• Create video scripts for topic and demonstration videos
• Review and iterate on deliverables based on user feedback
• Consistently meet deadlines
• 3+ years of professional experience working as a machine learning engineer
• Demonstrated subject-matter expert in AI & machine learning with an emphasis in Python programming
• Previous experience developing machine learning, data science, or software development curriculum for
• Collaborative and friendly
• Excellent writing skills and talent for simplifying complicated concepts
• Comfortable scripting and recording demo videos
• Comfortable working remote
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft tools (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Available 20-40 hours per week
• Experience in education, instructional design
• Knowledge of adult learning theories
• Experience translating complex ideas into simple graphics or videos
• Experience writing video scripts or creating demo videos
• Experience following an editorial style guide
• Experience using AI chatbots
• $75-$100 per hour, depending on years of experience
• Contract position with a collaborative team
• Ability to work remotely with flexible hours
• Access to all available course curriculum for personal use
• Membership of a global community of over 500 Software Engineers, Developers, and Data Scientists and techies who, like you, want to keep their skills sharp and help learners break into the industry.
United States Remote: This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
The pay range for this position is $75 to $100 per hour. The actual pay will vary based on geographic location, job requirements, professional experience, and other factors.
In addition, Chegg offers a comprehensive benefits plan for eligible employees.
Thinkful is a new type of school that brings high-growth tech careers to ambitious people everywhere. We provide 1-on-1 learning through our network of industry experts, hiring partners, and online platform to deliver a structured and flexible education. Thinkful offers programs in domains including web development, data science, data analytics, UX design, and project management.
Remote, US Only