Experienced Copywriter II
Feb 24, 2022
Remote, US Only
Our digital publishing firm seeks an experienced Copywriter who possesses editing experience and excellent proofreading skills. We help authors publish and market their content at a reduced cost through our unique services.
At this time, we’re looking to keep those costs low for our clients by hiring a remote Copywriter/Editor who can help us take our expanding brand to the next level.
The right candidate will be expected to:
· Produce web content and manage our blogs each week
· Proofread and edit minor documents related to our clients written material
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university/college (preferably in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business, or a related field)
· Proven skills developing content for established businesses
· Proficiency in using word processing software
· 3 years experience as a copywriter/editor
· Native English speaker/writer
· Ability to work remotely
Highly Preferred Candidate:
· Resides in the U.S.
· Ability to respond to emails during daytime hours
· Experience managing both copywriting and editing tasks
· Profound knowledge of digital campaign and press release projects
· At least 2 years experience as a Project Manager for an established business
If you meet these requirements and have a serious interest in learning more about our brick-and-mortar/ online publishing company’s expanding services, please complete our online webform application. If you are selected, we will be in touch with you via email to set up an interview to learn more and provide you with greater details of our firm’s mission.
· Flexible schedule
· $300-500 per assignment
· Bi-weekly pay
· Negotiable contract (for highly preferred candidate)
Remote, US Only