Freelance Mandarin Writer
- Composing instructional documents on factory topics;
- Moving step-by-step through factory topics with engineers, taking notes and photographs for new documentation along the way;
- Editing and rewriting drafts after review by technical experts for accuracy;
- Using Microsoft products to compose documents, adhering to consistent style and formatting defined by detailed templates;
- Graphically communicating concepts such as motion, action and direction—using arrows, symbols and text in Word;
- Promptly and clearly escalating issues and questions verbally and/or via email during documentation drafting;
- Translation of existing documentation to Mandarin Chinese.
- Full professional proficiency in Mandarin Chinese language;
- AA/AS Degree in technical writing, engineering, drafting, or related field (or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability).
- Must submit a link to résumé/CV or any professional profile that demonstrates proficiencies and experience.
Part-time to Full-time Schedule
Option for Employee Position with limited benefits or Independent Contract
$30K-$50K annually, based on experience and employment status.
3 positions available (temp-to-hire for employee positions)
Based in the United States
Large technology company
Accepting applications from qualified freelance Mandarin writers (anywhere)