Procedure and Process Writer
Our healthcare insurance company seeks a full-time Technical Writer, with a strong (proven) proficiency in procedures and processes. We are seeking to procure one professional for at least 12 months, beginning within the first quarter. This is a full-remote position.
Highest preference given to North American (US/Canada) contractors with insurance backgrounds. Will consider other remote qualified candidates.
The qualified Procedure & Process Writer typically has the following experience, skills or abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Curriculum Development or related field or equivalent experience;
• Minimum five years’ experience in technical writing or similar role;
• Experience working with Subject Matter Experts;
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams.
• Familiarity with SalesForce, and SF Knowledge environment and sales administration preferred;
• Demonstrated analytical skills, business decision making skills and working in a team environment;
• Ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders both internally and externally;
• Experience in working with source control systems and tools, ex: JIRA;
• Effective communication skills with ability to influence others;
• Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills;
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment;
• Demonstrate ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization as well as outside the company;
• Strong organization skills to prioritize multiple tasks while working effectively in a very fast paced and dynamic environment;
• Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment the in performance of his/her job duties.
| Submit application of interest by January 12th, 2021 for considerations. |
A leading healthcare insurance company, based in the United States.